We are delighted to announce that MA Selections is now the Sole Importer & Exclusive Brand Agent to Vinarija Aleksandrovic in the United States markets.
For those who have been to the winery, Vinarija Aleksandrovic is the 'jewel-in-the-crown' of the Serbian Wine Industry. Originally the Royal Cellars of the Former Royal Family of Serbia, Aleksandrovic produces exquisite wines, with only hand-harvested grapes, and a focus on minimal-interventionist winemaking practices.
The wine is a crystal clear with very active and intensive bubbles, with a pleasant bouquet of peaches and apples which are in a subtle harmony with herbs. On the palate wine is very fresh, seductive, well-rounded with pleasant hints of roasted bread. The finish is crisp, silky and smooth with the persistent aftertaste.
This wine is an excellent aperitif.
Temperature: 8 - 10ºC
- Varietal composition: 100% Chardonnay
- Region: Sumadija, Oplenac vineyards
- Vineyards: Chardonnay 10 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 250m - 350m
- Vineyard position: Southern expositions
- Soil composition: Cambisol, vertisol with elements of sand and stones
- Bottle size: 750ml