We are delighted to announce that MA Selections is now the Sole Importer & Exclusive Brand Agent to Vinarija Aleksandrovic in the United States markets.
For those who have been to the winery, Vinarija Aleksandrovic is the 'jewel-in-the-crown' of the Serbian Wine Industry. Originally the Royal Cellars of the Former Royal Family of Serbia, Aleksandrovic produces exquisite wines, with only hand-harvested grapes, and a focus on minimal-interventionist winemaking practices.
The wine has intense aromas of ripe sweet cherries and sour cherries that are complemented by the aromas of cloves, cinnamon and elegant vanilla tones. The taste is rich and harmonious, with tones of black cherries and black currants accompanied by extremely soft and silky tannins.
Traditional Serbian dishes, smoked and dried meat, all kinds of red meat, veal and lamb roast, venison, roasted turkey, duck and feathered venison.
Temperature: 16 - 18ºC
- Varietal composition: 100% Prokupac
- Region: Sumadija, Oplenac vineyards
- Vineyards: Prokupac 1,7 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 300m - 350m
- Vineyard position: Southern exposition
- Soil composition: Cambisol and vertisol with elements of sand and stones
- Bottle size: 750ml