We are delighted to announce that MA Selections is now the Sole Importer & Exclusive Brand Agent to Vinarija Aleksandrovic in the United States markets.
For those who have been to the winery, Vinarija Aleksandrovic is the 'jewel-in-the-crown' of the Serbian Wine Industry. Originally the Royal Cellars of the Former Royal Family of Serbia, Aleksandrovic produces exquisite wines, with only hand-harvested grapes, and a focus on minimal-interventionist winemaking practices.
The wine radiates scents of tropical fruits. On the palate it is a light wine, very crisp and fresh due to a fine and balanced acidity.
This rose is a perfect match with various salads, appetizers, fish, chicken, turkey, grilled meat, oily food, roasted lighter meat, sausages and cheeses like feta or mozzarella.
Temperature: 8 - 10ºC
- Varietal composition: 70% Cabernet Franc, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Region: Sumadija, Oplenac vineyards
- Vineyards: Cabernet Franc 3.2 ha, Cabernet Sauvignon 14,5 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 250m - 350m
- Vineyard position: Southern and southeastern expositions
- Soil composition: Cambisol and vertisol
- Bottle size: 750ml