We are delighted to announce that MA Selections is now the Sole Importer & Exclusive Brand Agent to Vinarija Aleksandrovic in the United States markets.
For those who have been to the winery, Vinarija Aleksandrovic is the 'jewel-in-the-crown' of the Serbian Wine Industry. Originally the Royal Cellars of the Former Royal Family of Serbia, Aleksandrovic produces exquisite wines, with only hand-harvested grapes, and a focus on minimal-interventionist winemaking practices.
Wine has a strong and creamy structure and subtle fruity and mineral character. The bouquet is opulent, full of refreshing citrusy notes with delicate hints of elderberry tree, dry grass, herbs and quartz. Rich, harmonious and very savory taste with vibrant notes of apples and mandarins stays in a memory for a long time.
The wine is a perfect match with seafood, saltwater and freshwater fish, poultry, venison, veal, pork and lamb meat.
Temperature: 10 - 12ºC
- Varietal composition: Sauvignon Blanc 85%, Pinot Blanc and Riesling 15%
- Region: Sumadija, Oplenac vineyards
- Vineyards: Sauvignon Blanc 13 ha, Rhine Riesling 5 ha, Pinot Blanc 2 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 250m - 350m
- Vineyard position: Southern and southeastern slopes
- Soil composition: Cambisol and vertisol
- Bottle size: 750ml